Ukrainian clothing and footwear manufacturers have an opportunity to take part in the UK's number one trade fashion event, MODA UK in Birmingham, on 5-7 August, with the support of the EBRD in the framework of the EU-funded EU4Business initiative.
Over the next two years (2018-2020), British-Ukrainian company VimesVC LTD, working on behalfof the EBRD under EU4Business, will provide support to five chosen Ukrainian manufacturers who will participate in four MODA-UK exhibitions in the UK.
The project will cover 70% of the cost of participation in the exhibition, including:
- Consulting services in preparation for participation in the exhibition, market positioning, search and communication with potential partners and clients.
- Rental of exhibition space and additional equipment for the booth.
- Design, manufacture and installation of the exhibition stand.
- Development and production of promotional materials. Promotion of the Ukrainian stand with the help of the most effective channels of communication with the target audience.
- Preliminary search and contact with potential partners, organization of meetings with potential partners at the exhibition and accompaniment during negotiations.
The aim of the project is to assess the export potential of Ukrainian manufacturers, to develop and implement effective tools for promoting Ukrainian companies in foreign markets, to facilitate the execution of export contracts and to promote Ukrainian products and services to foreign partners.