The EU-funded Women in Business programme is organising a four-day course on IT solutions for small businesses aimed at women entrepreneurs, to be held in Minsk on 28-29 May and 11-12 June 2018.
Women in Businessis implemented by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) under the EU4Business initiative.
Business automation opens up wide opportunities for companies, saving time and effort, but small business generally think that automation is very expensive, very difficult and only for large companies. This is not necessarily the case, however, and IT solutions are available for every business segment.
The course will help women entrepreneurs to learn which IT solutions are the most suitable for small businesses, helping participants to:
• Understand the algorithm for finding and selecting a solution for business automation
• Explore the advantages and disadvantages of various automation solutions
• Learn how to determine your need for automation
• Understand the principles of business process analysis
• Help navigate the diversity of modern solutions for marketing, sales, HR, finance, project management, management, accounting
• Learn how to plan and manage changes
• Together with trainers, consider a practical example of marketing automation
The course is focused on the needs of SMEs, and automation solutions available in Belarus will be considered as examples. The course is interactive and includes practical exercises and real examples of automation.
The EBRD’s Women in Business programme, funded by the EU under the EU4Businessinitiative, helps women-led small and medium-sized enterprises to access the finance and the know-how they need to grow. Under the programme, the EBRD provides access to finance through credit lines to local banks dedicated to women-led SMEs, alongside business advice to help businesses become more competitive. The programme also offers training, mentoring and other support to enable women entrepreneurs to share experiences and learn from each other as peers.
28-29/05/2018 and 11-12/06/2018
To participate in the training, you must fill out the application form athttps://goo.gl/opw5ZW. The number of seats is limited.
For more information on participation in the training, contact the EBRD office in Minsk, tel. +375 17 3083930/31/32/33.
According to the principle of cost sharing, participants pay only €140 for 4 days of training; handouts, lunches and coffee breaks are included in the tuition fee.