A round table on public procurement for SMEs is being held in Kramatorsk on 17 May, organised by the Donetsk Business Support Centre, with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the EU4Business initiative.
Public procurement is one of the most successful reforms in Ukraine, and it is aimed at securing the state's needs through open and transparent business access to budget funds. Public procurement in Ukraine includes UAH 300 billion of budget funds and 4,000 tenders per day.
The round table on ‘Public Procurement for SMEs in the Region’ is an opportunity for local SMEs to become partners of the main stakeholders of the procurement process.
The event is aimed at:
- Owners or managers of businesses, lawyers, specialists in marketing and the electronic public procurement systems;
- Suppliers who want to move from "beginner" to "experienced".
The round table will help participants to:
- take strategically important auction decisions;
- manage their supply chain effectively;
- enter a new stage of business development;
- increase revenues without additional expenses;
- know how to protect the rights of the bidder;
- monitor tender purchases;
- determine the level of business competitiveness.
The Donetsk Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Registration is free but number of participants is limited. Please register online.
For more information call +38 (050) 460 7779, +38 (050) 261 8306, or email email@example.com