The Odessa Business Support Centre is organising an event on challenges in modern transport logistics in Ukraine. The conference takes place on 28 May, with the support of the EBRD and the EU4Business initiative.
The conference aims to establish and develop a dialogue between international experts, representatives of logistics companies and associations, and the local authorities, in order to identify problems in the transport sector and new opportunities for further development.
The event will help participants to:
- identify bottlenecks in the industry;
- define the main problems faced by Ukrainian business;
- identify ways of problem solving and discuss issues with government officials;
- adopt recommendations and a joint action plan for the development of transport logistics in Ukraine;
- determine the needs for special training of personnel.
The Odessa Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Link for online registration.