The Kyiv International Furniture Summit takes place on 29 May, organised with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The summit is one of the biggest events in Ukraine for owners and top managers of the interior sector, in particular, of the furniture and door manufacturing sectors.
The Furniture Summit is a special platform for participants to gain experience, network and hold B2B meetings with international buyers. Participants will also be able to get consultations from experts from Georgia, Kazakhstan, the Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, Italy, Spain and Ukraine on the opportunities for SMEs to enter export markets.
The event aims to provide answers to the following questions:
- what are the strengths of your business and how can you create a unique offer on the market?
- what is your company’s export potential?
- what are the main mistakes during export and how to avoid them?
- what are the expectations of designers and how to avoid conflict of interests with the end-user?
- what to choose: outlets or network retail?
Visit the Furniture Summit website for registration.
Contact: (099) 216 18 22, firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation fee: UAH 1,800