On 30 August, the Lviv Business Support Centre is organising a forum on ‘Investment Attractiveness of SMEs’, with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The forumis aimed at representatives of manufacturing and service companies, who will learn how to attract investments to their businesses. The format of the Forum is a World Café, allowing participants to talk with experts at the round table and to network with each other.
The Forum will focus on the following issues:
- Define major characteristics of business attractiveness;
- Discuss types of investments;
- Case study of successful stories of attracted investments by Ukrainian and Poland companies;
- Evaluate readiness for investments of your brand/company;
- Role of business angels, business accelerators and venture funds.
The Lviv Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
Registration is obligatory.
Cost of participation: UAH 200
Contact:+38 067 67 47 012or firstname.lastname@example.org